Lasers have been a standard of care in medicine for years – from vision correction to hair removal and surgery. You can now experience the same advanced technology with dentistry at Dr. Carbery’s Oasis Dental.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Little to no pain
- Minimal to no anesthetic or drills for many routine procedures. In several cases with laser dentistry there is no need for needles or drills to complete the procedure
- Since it's less likely you will need an injection to fill your cavity, your dentist can do multiple simple procedures in a single visit!
- Safe and Precise
- Laser technology is cleared for numerous dental procedures for both pediatric and adult patients. Laser dentistry is safe for both children and adults; children can leave the dentist unafraid to return for their next appointment.
Laser Dentistry Procedures
- Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy (LAPT)
- Help to stimulate connective tissue and bone growth thus reducing pocket depths
- Help maintain bone level
- Tooth retention is improved
- Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR)
- Reduce bacteria in the mouth from billions to hundreds
- Promotes healthy gum and tissue growth
- Safe and effective while also encourages healing
- Goal is to reduce or eliminate bacteria before they become an issue
- Prevents cross contamination
- Takes about 5 - 10 minutes
- Implant procedures
- Gum disease prevention
- Herpetic lesion treatment (cold sores)
- Apthous ulcer treatment (canker sores)
- Preparing cavities for fillings, without injections
- Reshaping gums to create a more attractive smile
- Creating a more relaxing dental experience
- Quicker recovery time--faster healing
"Thee most friendly staff in Yakima! I have never been good at going to the dentist, but Dr Carbery has always made me feel more at ease. Dr. Carbery and his staff set a high bar for quality dental care in the Yakima Valley!"
- Brittney S.