Lasers have been a standard of care in medicine for years – from vision correction to hair removal and surgery. You can now experience the same advanced technology with dentistry at Dr. Carbery’s Oasis Dental.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Little to no pain
- Minimal to no anesthetic or drills for many routine procedures. In several cases with laser dentistry there is no need for needles or drills to complete the procedure
- Since it's less likely you will need an injection to fill your cavity, your dentist can do multiple simple procedures in a single visit!
- Safe and Precise
- Laser technology is cleared for numerous dental procedures for both pediatric and adult patients. Laser dentistry is safe for both children and adults; children can leave the dentist unafraid to return for their next appointment.
Laser Dentistry Procedures
- Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy (LAPT)
- Help to stimulate connective tissue and bone growth thus reducing pocket depths
- Help maintain bone level
- Tooth retention is improved
- Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR)
- Reduce bacteria in the mouth from billions to hundreds
- Promotes healthy gum and tissue growth
- Safe and effective while also encourages healing
- Goal is to reduce or eliminate bacteria before they become an issue
- Prevents cross contamination
- Takes about 5 - 10 minutes
- Implant procedures
- Gum disease prevention
- Herpetic lesion treatment (cold sores)
- Apthous ulcer treatment (canker sores)
- Preparing cavities for fillings, without injections
- Reshaping gums to create a more attractive smile
- Creating a more relaxing dental experience
- Quicker recovery time--faster healing
"Dr Carberry and staff go the extra mile to insure my visit is catered in every way to insure my comfort. The staff welcome is always friendly and personal. I have always been greeted by Dr Carberry with a handshake and a friendly smile."
- Jeff S.